VIllain Paintball - Ovi Store

Monday, July 06, 2009

IT’S GONNA BE A RED HOT JULY

I’ve been redoing this article for ages. My 1st attempt to write was on June 17 the night of my banning by the so called “Organising Committee” of the MY-NPL. Wrote for a couple of pages & decided to redo everything from scratch all over again. It’s been the same thing over and over again for the past 2 weeks.

The problem is I don’t know where to start. There’s a lot on my mind right now, a lot to write, a lot to tell and a lot to share with readers so July will finally be the month I get to write my stories & share all this with you guys.

I will also be doing a few articles of my time with Nemesis Legion. To those who are out of the loop, we’ve broken up (again???) & this time 4 guys pullout from the team. I guess there’s a great story there to tell & I promise to write about it from time to time to keep the fire burning J .

0 comments: